Guided Transfer – Let us handle the move to WordPress for you!
So you want to move your blog to WordPress? You’ve come to the right place! We are professional IT-Technicians that help people move their blog from Blogger, or any other platform, over to what is called Self-hosted WordPress.
We will be fully in charge of moving all your content over and get everything setup, so you’ll have a painless transition without any headaches. Our FREE service includes:
- Installation of WordPress on your domain name.
- If you already have a custom domain then you can continue to use this.
- Transfer of all blog content (e.g. posts, comments, pages and images) from Blogger.
- You will keep all your subscribers/followers.
- WordPress settings tweaked to ensure the best Search Engine Optimisation.
- Expert security setup (keep your blog safe from hackers and viruses).
- Spam protection (stop comment spam).
- Speed improvements so your site loads quickly.
- Site remains online during the whole process (no downtime).
Not only that, but we will also give you a custom new design for your blog to celebrate the move! (Only if you want – we will show you a preview first and you can decide if you wish to use it!)
How can I get a free transfer?
All you need to do in order to get a free transfer is to follow 2 simple steps.
Step 1: Purchase a hosting from a webhost. We highly recommend SiteGround. Before making your decision, please have a look at our review-page for the Best WordPress Host to learn why we recommend SiteGround as the preferred host.
(Please note: We earn a commission which covers our time to move your blog to WordPress. Make sure you use the link above, as that helps us keep our service free of charge!).
We recommend the GrowBig package, as you will not have to worry about outgrowing your blog as your visitors increase. Another feature is the high level of caching, which means much better loading speeds if you have many pictures on your blog. You can always upgrade or downgrade to a different plan any time you want
Step 2: After you’ve completed the step above, you just need to enter your details into the form below. We will then migrate your blog and all your content. During this time you can continue to use your current blog as normal. We will get in touch with you before we begin to confirm that you are ready to move to WordPress.
Should you have any questions before moving forward you’re more than welcome to reach out to us first.